It's Alive! It's Alive!!





I know that I have been woefully remiss in keeping up with the blog. My saving grace is that it was a casualty of finishing The Final Piece. That's right, The Final Piece was released on November 13, 2013 to rave reviews. I'm so excited! If you haven't had the chance to read it, here is the link.

I am currently working on interview questions for Beth and Ryan, so please feel free to post any you may want answered! The only stipulation is that you please leave a short review on Amazon. The number of reviews I get helps give The Final Piece credibility, and also affects the way Amazon markets my book. It really is the best thing you can do to help any author!

I'm looking forward to clearing out the cobwebs and adding some fun stuff, so stay tuned for contests and chances to win a signed copy.

Love,
Magnolia




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Bobby.

Floor Banana

Super Cam