Lily Love...more than I could've imagined

When I wrote the first lines of Lily Love over a year ago, I was certain of only one thing: People were going to resonate with the story and love Caroline, or people would loathe the story and vilify Caroline. Boy, was I ever right about that. 

The reviews for Lily Love have been the best of my career, and I'm so grateful for the people who've taken the time to leave their thoughts on Amazon and Goodreads. Reviews are an author's life blood, so if you've read a book lately, consider taking a moment to leave a review. Just a sentence or two will suffice. Thank you, ahead of time.

If you're out and about this summer, look under the appearances tab to see if I'll be in your area. I'd love to see you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floor Banana

For Bobby.

Super Cam