Curtesy

                                                                                           copyright Google images


Invitation 


If you are a dreamer come in

If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar

A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer

If you're a pretender com sit by my fire

For we have some flax golden tales to spin

Come in! Come in!

Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein





*courtesy*

I can't help but feel a little giddy at the moment. It's surreal to think that when I am through typing this first post, I will be one step closer to the goal. I am excited your here! Thanks for following and I look forward to your comments.

Yours,
Magnolia

Comments

  1. Fantastic!!! Loving it! P.S.- The blog is beautiful!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Adriane! Thanks for the shove...I am such a chicken ~:>

      Delete
  2. Very nice MMBETM I am happy that you have taken this step and I look forward to reading your posts chicken!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Floor Banana

For Bobby.

Super Cam